LaTeX Templates now offers a typesetting service primarily aimed at users wishing to convert their existing Curriculum Vitae/Résumé to one of the templates on LaTeX Templates. Other document types can also be typeset using this service in any of the templates on LaTeX Templates.
LaTeX is a complicated system and not everyone has the skills and patience to correctly set up a LaTeX distribution and then learn the syntax to use a template. Take the hassle out of it and simply provide your current CV/Résumé and have it converted into a beautiful LaTeX document today!
Your CV is sure to stand out from the rest and receive a second glance from potential employers with its unique style!
How Does It Work?
This section includes important conditions on the typesetting service provided by LaTeX Templates.
Please read it carefully.
1) All documents will only be typeset in English.
2) Revisions include minor aesthetic changes only, such as the addition of new sections or the rearrangement/formatting of text. Templates will not be extensively modified by the addition of new elements or styles. Aesthetic changes are at the discretion of LaTeX Templates, you will be notified if your request is too complex. Major modifications can be arranged with LaTeX Templates for an additional fee if required.
3) LaTeX Templates will endeavor to provide a quick turn-around time for all inquiries and typesetting contracts. From payment to a first draft of your document should take no more than one week, however, no guarantee can be made to this effect. You will be notified if there are delays at which point a refund of payment can be arranged.
4) If the Document Editing service is not utilized, only a direct transfer to a LaTeX template will be performed. This means no correction to any grammatical or spelling errors will be made and sectioning will be maintained as in the original document (e.g. bullet points will remain bullet points, paragraphs will remain paragraphs).
5) Upon completion of your document, you will receive a PDF containing your new document and the LaTeX files used to create it. These files can be used to quickly typeset your CV in the future if any changes are required (e.g. an addition of work experience), either by LaTeX Templates or anyone familiar with LaTeX. Important note: you will not receive a Microsoft Word file (.docx/.doc) of your new document. If you require a Word document, LaTeX Templates recommends inserting the PDF provided into Word which will allow the creation of a Word document but maintain the appearance of LaTeX.
6) Confidentiality is assured. Your documents will be kept private and will not under any circumstances be distributed without your expressed permission.
7) All typesetting requests are at the discretion of LaTeX Templates. No guarantee of service can be provided for every request.